We’re always eager to hear your feedback so we can solve issues and make improvements like these, launching today:
- Updated: Print Key improved to represent correct answers for technology-enhanced items where possible.
- Updated: Flat Panel Interactives now include “There It Is!” option in the Activate menu.
- Updated: For convenience, all new lessons or assessments will default to the type “Assessment”
- Updated: An alert will be displayed for students who have unanswered questions when clicking “I’m Finished” on an assessment.
- Updated: “Asset Info” button for assessments in the Curricula scope and sequence, where authors and admins can share critical info on an assessment or activity.
- Updated: Ability for HybridTE grading sliders to be set to higher values for more granularity of partial-credit scores.
- Updated: Author/district-enabled “Preview Only” setting in the Curricula scope and sequence, allowing teachers to preview but not activate an assessment.
- Fixed: Audio was not always available for teachers previewing a question, and sometimes displayed next to a question on the student summary screen.
- Fixed: In the assessment authoring tool, audio added to a slide was not visibly displaying.
- Fixed: Scope and Sequence issue with navigation “back” button.
October 19, 2023