More Visibility for Active Sessions
Teachers, have you ever thought a report was missing, only to discover you hadn’t ended the session?
For clarity, we show a helpful message when you leave a session without clicking “End Session” and we’ve now moved the list of Active Sessions to a more prominent place on the Home screen. For convenience, you can click the “activate” button right there to return to the session’s grading screen and end it when it’s time, so that reports can be generated.
AI-Assisted Grading Upgrades
If your district has turned on the AI-Assisted Grading feature, it allows you to get instant recommendations for scores and feedback for extended constructed responses and essays. (See the full how-to article here.) Now, we’ve added these helpful updates:
Clicking “AI-Assisted Grading” provides a suggested score and feedback. Now, teachers will also see a button to “Edit Feedback for Student,” before the feedback is posted to students.
Post Feedback to Students
Teachers can make feedback available to students instantly by going to Student Analysis>Student Feedback by Question>View Student Work and clicking “Post to Student Portal.”
We’ve also made these updates and fixes:
- Updated: District admins can define availability time frames for scope and sequence items.
- Updated: District admission can define cut scores for scope and sequence items
- Updated: District admin accounts load teachers and admins lists faster
- Updated: Optimized text and order of various menu items
- Updated: Improved interface for grading with a slider
- Fixed: An Audio file on a master slide now shows on all following slides.
- Fixed: Error message when trying to preview assessment with no questions – now showing helpful alert text.