New TE Question type: HotSpot
Hot Spot questions require a student to select a particular point (or multiple points) in an image. You can add hot spots for correct answers and distractors to any imported image – maps, graphs, charts, diagrams, etc.
Upgraded Text-To-Speech Options
We’ve updated the Student Portal Text-to-Speech feature to give IEP students (or non-IEP if the activation settings allow) over 100 high-quality voice options in various languages and accents.
Automatic Partial-Credit Grading of Drag-and-Drop Questions
Now, in addition to automatically grading correctly answered Drag and Drop questions, partially correct responses will be automatically graded as well. If a student gets 3 out of 4 Drop Spots correct, the question will be graded as a 4-part rubric slider set to 75% partial credit for the question (adjustable manually on the grading screen by the teacher).
We’ve also made these updates and fixes:
- Update: District Administrator accounts can create custom demographic tags for students, which teachers can apply (see District Adminstration tab > Custom Student Tags)
- Update: Short Answer questions now allow in-line answer blanks
- Update: Flat Panel Interactives tab now provides Teacher-Paced “Activate” option
- Update: Domain 2A Score factors Accelerated Growth
- Update: In Teacher-Paced and On-the-Fly clicker modes, pad numbers will stay light blue on new question
- Update: Improvement to Hybrid TEI answer option deletion
- Fix: Sizing issues with Drag & Drop questions
- Fix: Spacing issue between drop downs in Properties modal
- Fix: Duplicated drop-down list answer options
- Fix: Issue sometimes affecting Drag and Drop question saving