1. Contest Description. The ALL In Learning Contest (the “Contest”) is designed to encourage eligible U.S. school teachers and administrators (“Entrant(s)”) to use the ALL In Learning scanning solution, by downloading the ASSIST app and using it to grade an assessment. Winners will be chosen in a random drawing and prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules.
2. Sponsor. The Contest is sponsored by ALL In Learning Inc. (“ALL In”), a Texas corporation with principal place of business at 1204 Bent Oaks Court Suite 100, Denton, TX 76210, USA.
3. Binding Agreement. In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Official Rules (“Rules”). The Rules consist of: (i) the terms and conditions on this page. Only teachers and administrators, who agree to these Rules, can enter. Because these Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to this Contest, please read them carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules, you are not eligible to participate in the Contest or to win any of the prizes. You agree that registration for this Contest and/or a submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
4. Eligibility. The Contest is open to teachers and administrators employed in private or public elementary and secondary schools (grades K–12) as well as home schools (grades K-12) in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, excluding U.S. territories (collectively, “U.S. School(s)”). Only one Entrant per submission is allowed. In the case of duplicate or multiple entries from the same Entrant, then the first entry to arrive at the designated submission address (firstname.lastname@example.org, as determined by the “received by” date) will be accepted as the entry into the Contest. Internet access is required to register for the Contest. At the time of submission, each Entrant must: (i) be a U.S. citizen or a permanent U.S. legal resident (e.g., must be able to show proof of legal permanent residence, for example, a “green card”). Employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders, as well as their immediate families, of ALL In Learning, its affiliates, and any representatives or agencies of All In Learning or other persons professionally connected with the Contest are not eligible to participate. This Contest is void where prohibited.
5. Contest Period. The Contest begins on March 15, 2011 at 6:00:00 A.M. Central Standard Time (CST). The Contest ends on April 15, 2011 at 11:59:59 P.M. Central Standard Time (CST).
6. Who Can Register. Teachers, administrators and representatives from U.S. Schools.
7. How To Enter. Contest Materials (scanned image of a key or assessment) must be sent by email to email@example.com.
8. Media Activity: By participating in this Contest, you agree and hereby grant ALL In Learning permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and publicly display quotes or emails as part of your submission for any purpose, such as, but not limited to, press and media communications, without any compensation or attribution to you. You also agree to participate in any media or promotional activity regarding the Contest. If you are the Winner, you agree that ALL In Learning may use your name and likeness to administer and promote the Contest and to conduct media interviews and promotional events.
10. General Conditions. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by the terms of these Rules and by ALL In Learning’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of attempted first notification will forfeit his or her prize. Potential prize winners may be required to sign, notarize, and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, an I.R.S. Form W-9, within three (5) business days and provide any additional information that may be required by ALL In Learning. Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. ALL In Learning is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prizes. Entrants certify that their submission is original, and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted and that they have the right to submit the submission in the Contest. Each entrant agrees not to participate in the Contest in any manner that might: (i) infringe any third-party proprietary, intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights or other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation; or (2) otherwise violate applicable law in any countries in the world.
11. No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief, or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU INDEMNIFY AND AGREE TO KEEP INDEMNIFIED ALL IN LEARNING AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY ACT, DEFAULT OR OMISSION BY YOU AND/OR A BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY BY YOU SET FORTH HEREIN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU INDEMNIFY AND AGREE TO KEEP INDEMNIFIED ALL IN LEARNING AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES FOR OR IN RESPECT OF WHICH ALL IN LEARNING WILL OR MAY BECOME LIABLE BY REASON OF OR RELATED OR INCIDENTAL TO ANY ACT, DEFAULT OR OMISSION BY YOU UNDER THESE RULES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION RESULTING FROM OR IN RELATION TO ANY BREACH, NON-OBSERVANCE, ACT OR OMISSION WHETHER NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE, PURSUANT TO THESE RULES BY YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO HOLD ALL IN LEARNING, ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND/OR USE OR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE WON.
13. Third Parties. ALL In Learning is not responsible for the policies, actions, or inactions of others, including those of U.S. Schools that might prevent the Entrant from entering, participating, and/or claiming a prize in this Contest.
14. Intellectual Property. By registering for the Contest and/or submitting an entry you agree explicitly that all components are indeed original. You also agree to allow ALL In Learning to make public statements regarding any disqualifications and any grounds for disqualification. All intellectual property and industrial property rights in any entries that belonged to the Entrants will remain with the Entrants, but the submissions will otherwise become the property of ALL In Learning, and will not be returned after the Contest. You grant ALL In Learning permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and publicly display your Contest submission for any purpose, including display on the ALL In Learning website, without any attribution or compensation to you.
15. Internet. ALL In Learning is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. ALL In Learning is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of Contest materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. ALL In Learning is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to display Contest materials on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, ALL In Learning reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
16. Severability. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
17. Winner List. The names of the winners will be posted on the Contest Website within one (1) week of the end of the Contest.