Get daily progress data in a way that’s easy for teachers and engaging for students.
Get Early Warnings Promote Equity and Inclusion Reduce Teacher Burnout
Daily data from every student across your school or district is really possible.
- Early warning dashboard with daily formative data at a glance
- Standards tracker shows coverage and progress.
- Easy for teachers. Reduces burnout.
- Accountability monitoring with state calculations. (TX)
- Data from engagements/assessments all in one place.
Easy Formative and Summative Assessment
- Daily activities to benchmarks in one system
- Distribute by grade, subject, tag, lists
- Security options, dates, timed testing
- Robust reporting, definable cut scores
- Remediation capabilities
- District rubric library
- Variety of easy ways to create assessments
- Variety of easy assessment/grading methods
We can make your curricula formative-rich.
- Conveniently integrate formative assessments into every lesson plan, scope & sequence, so data is showing up in your admin dashboard every day.
- Monitor real-time reports on daily curriculum performance.
- Get early warnings about problems and misconceptions.
- Easily make your resources technology enhanced.
- Access 70,000+ standards-aligned items, plus pre-authored Formative-Rich lessons, exit tickets, games, and passages.
- District asset hosting.
- Formative Curriculum Enrichment service can provide hands-on assistance.
Teachers Are ALL In
Make Data Easy
Over 1.3 BILLION Questions Answered
- Spot misconceptions & struggling students with instant, collated PLC reports
- Reduce stress with quick data cycles
- Identify best instructional practices
- Share and collaborate easily
- Analyze and plan with Mastery Process
“The data seems to compile itself. We’re able to compare classes and discuss strengths and weaknesses with data. The same information the administration requested is now truly at our fingertips.” – Amy, 8th Grade Math, FL
Research shows student engagement and immediate feedback are the most effective strategies for student growth. We make it easier than ever.
- Pre-authored games and activities by standard
- Flexible, no-prep engagement options
- Reports on engagement activities
- Live or remote
- No silos. One platform with various easy methods produce collated, actionable data
Accessibility and reliability.
The results achieved with ALL In Learning aren’t surprising in light of the body of research on student engagement, immediate feedback, and short data cycles with quick remediation.
So that a data-driven culture can be sustained without burnout, we make data collection easy and helpful for teachers.
- “In hybrid classes where I’ve struggled to get 100% participation, All In Learning has been amazing. I can show problems to all students and get feedback instantly and go over misconceptions.”
- “All In Learning is a hit with our PLC … the data seems to compile itself.”
- “I literally use ALL In Learning in class every day to gather content mastery data.”
- “We can quickly and easily analyze data and make changes to our instruction… we spend time where they need help not on topics they already understand.”
- “ALL In Learning has transformed the way we do exit tickets in my classroom.”
District SIS rostering, gradebook imports, and single sign-on make your team more efficient and connected.
We integrate with these providers plus more →