Early Warnings. Real-Time Monitoring.
- Formative Data Dashboard helps you spot problems when they start.
- Standards Progress Tracker lets you monitor coverage and growth.
- Accountability reports do state calculations for you all year, so you can focus on solutions. (TX)
- Easily capture data from daily classroom activities with multiple powerful methods. No silos. No assumptions.
Easy Formative and Summative Assessment
- From formative daily data to summative
- Distribute by grade, subject, tag, lists
- Security options, dates, timed testing
- Robust reporting, definable cut scores
- Remediation capabilities
- District rubric library
- Variety of easy ways to create assessments
- Variety of easy assessment/grading methods
We can make your curricula formative-rich.
- Conveniently integrate formative assessments into every lesson plan, scope & sequence, so data is showing up in your admin dashboard every day.
- Monitor real-time reports on daily curriculum performance.
- Get early warnings about problems and misconceptions.
- Easily make your resources technology enhanced.
- Access 70,000+ standards-aligned items, plus pre-authored Formative-Rich lessons, exit tickets, games, and passages.
- District asset hosting.
- Formative Curriculum Enrichment service can provide hands-on assistance.
Over 1.3 BILLION Questions Answered
Faster Grading and Feedback with AI
No more late night grading marathons!
Teacher can now grade extended constructed responses with one click and get a suggested score along with detailed feedback for students for their review.
- Spot misconceptions & struggling students with instant, collated PLC reports
- Reduce stress with quick data cycles
- Identify best instructional practices
- Share and collaborate easily
- Analyze and plan with Mastery Process
“The data seems to compile itself. We’re able to compare classes and discuss strengths and weaknesses with data. The same information the administration requested is now truly at our fingertips.” – Amy, 8th Grade Math, FL
Research shows student engagement and immediate feedback are the most effective strategies for student growth. We make it easier than ever.
- Pre-authored games and activities by standard
- Flexible, no-prep engagement options
- Reports on engagement activities
- Live or remote
- No silos. One platform with various easy methods produce collated, actionable data
Accessibility and reliability.
The results achieved with ALL In Learning aren’t surprising in light of the body of research on student engagement, immediate feedback, and short data cycles with quick remediation.
So that a data-driven culture can be sustained without burnout, we make data collection easy and helpful for teachers.
District SIS rostering, gradebook imports, and single sign-on make your team more efficient and connected.
We integrate with these providers plus more →