New Student Tools in the Student Portal
Teachers can now enable some new tools in the Student Portal: Pencil (markup), Eliminator (to rule out answer choices), Calculator, or Periodic Table. Each of these options can be enabled or disabled by teachers when activating the assessment.
- Fixed handling of special characters in PDF Uploads.
- Fixed displaying of Georgia Standards in the Curricula tab.
- Improved Passages tab to show passages with translations first.
- Fixed Export to Word issue that prevented users from being able to select all text and edit fonts at once.
- Improved class syncs.
- Improved PPT importing.
- Fixed campus default cut scores applying to accountability reports.